Our 9-Step Process for Implementing Security Plans for New Clients
Security Guard Pros works hard to give every client high-quality, personalized security guard services at a price they can afford. In order to ensure that we customize every aspect of our private security services to each client’s unique set of needs, our management team follows the nine-step process detailed below.
- Consultation – To become familiar with a client’s security needs, we start with a free over-the-phone consultation. During this call, we will want to know what industry you are in, the size and layout of your property, and your goals, concerns, threats, and perceived vulnerabilities. It also helps if you make us aware of any specific guard services and/or duties you are particularly interested in.
- Security Recommendation & Competitive Bid – Following the phone consultation, we develop a proposal and bid that we believe will give you the most effective security for your budget. Our proposals can be presented in person or sent via fax or email. If you’ve put your job out for bid, let us know; we will match or beat any local competitor’s price.
- On-Site Assessment – Before we finalize any proposal, we prefer to conduct an on-site meeting, during which a security manager meets with the property owner, manager, or other authorized representative to assess the location in person and adjust the proposal as needed.
- Final Contract – We will revise and discuss the contract as needed until there is complete clarity and agreement on the services, terms, and expectations. We offer a variety of short-term and long-term contract options. As soon as a contract is signed, we can begin providing our guard services.
- Security Plan & Post Order Duties Development – Based upon the terms of the contract, our security assessment, and conversations with the client, our security management team will develop a detailed security plan and post order duties.
- Guard Assignment – In order to best serve our clients, we spend a lot of time trying to best match our guards to each assignment. We consider the guard requirements outlined in the security plan and each guard’s skillset, experience, and personality. Once assigned, the guard is briefed on their assignment and thoroughly trained on their post order duties.
- Plan Implementation – You can expect our guards to arrive on time, in your choice of uniform, and fully prepared to work. We require all guards to check in to their assignment using our GeoFence App, which requires them to be within 100 feet of their post to clock in. Once on site, our guards will perform all patrol checks and duties as assigned.
- Reports & Reviews – As part of our guard services, we check in regularly with our clients and provide them with detailed reports, such as visitor logs, incident reports, and patrol logs. Additionally, our management team conducts on-site visits, requests client feedback, and evaluates the effectiveness of our security plan and guard services. In the event of an emergency or urgent request, our clients have 24-hour access to our management team.
- Billing – Clients on an open-ended or long-term contract are charged on a biweekly basis. Clients who need guard services on a short-term or temporary basis, will need to sign a pre-authorization form and provide a credit card that we will charge upon completion of service.