Logistical Services to Enhance Supply Chain Security for Businesses in Los Angeles & Across Southern California
Security Guard Pros offers high-quality, cost-effective security and logistics services for businesses throughout Southern California. While initially developed to meet the needs of distribution centers, transportation facilities, and manufacturing warehouses, our private security with logistical support can be customized to meet the needs of any business that is interested in keeping track of inventory, discouraging theft and employee pilfering, taking precautionary measures to prevent collusion, and/or preparing for a CAL/OSHA audit.
Custom Solutions for Value-Added Private Security
Here are just a few of the ways our logistical security services can help your business:
- Arrival/Departure Management – As deliveries come and go, our guards can be relied upon to handle docking designations, shipping inventory tracking, and manage detailed logs and reports.
- Truck Inspections – As trucks arrive and depart, our guards can check driver credentials, record and verify numbers on tracking seals, document license plate numbers, and routinely audit inventory in trailers.
- Refrigerator Truck Inspections – We can check the refrigeration temperature on reefer trucks, log temperatures, and notify you of any large or recurring discrepancies between the required temperature and the actual temperature.
- Equipment Tracking – Anytime valuable equipment or machinery is moved, our guards would record what was taken, who moved it, and when it was returned.
- CAL/OSHA Audit Fulfillment – Our inspections and reports can prove to be invaluable if your business is subjected to a CAL/OSHA audit.
All of our logistical security services are provided by our own highly qualified security guards, who have all passed a thorough background check, completed extensive training, earned their BSIS Guard Card, and passed an extensive interview process. They are carefully monitored by our management team through frequent but random on-site visits, and client check-ins. For the client’s added reassurance, we use the GeoFence app, which requires our guards to be within 100 feet of their post in order to clock in, and a Detex system to confirm that all patrol routes are being made.
Free Phone Consultations & Bids — Call Today!
Call today to schedule your free on-site consultation. Security Guard Pros is a fully licensed and insured private patrol officer (PPO) with extensive experience serving the needs of transportation facilities, distribution centers, and manufacturing warehouses throughout the Greater Los Angeles area, Orange County, Riverside County, Orange County, and the rest of Southern California. We will use our expertise to create a custom solution for your business that takes into consideration today’s best practices for effective supply chain security and management.